



Sooooo.... The last 2 days I've felt so sad. I've just had a sad heart. I know why, I just don't know how to make it feel better. Went through some of my photo albums of Chadman from birth to about 6 years old. He was absolutely the more precious little boy there ever was (sorry all other parents, I have to say that, 'cause it's true).... :) He was loving, fun, sweet, caring, and just a joy to be around. I look at the pictures of him and BoBo and I am reminded of how long and strong their bond is and then with all his family, with aunts, uncles, granny, papa, nana.... all of them. He was just a precious little man. I sure miss him and my heart hurts tonight. Don't worry about me, I will be fine. I just had to get these feelings out of my head so hopefully I can sleep or at least rest tonight. My heart has been so heavy and sad the last two days and I didn't want to share so much because I just needed to feel it. Tonight, however, I really need to rest my heart, mind, and body so I can do well tomorrow.
On a bright note it was a good day today, even with a sad heart. Went to the doctor with daddy for a echo cardiogram and did some work at Stacy's house (although not much). Daddy will be fine. I really think it was just to make sure the doctor's office isn't missing anything important, but he is good. It was just nice to be able to go with him and just ride together just me and him. I think I needed it more than he did actually. Thank you daddy. Even if it's just a doctor's appointment or a test, you always have good timing. :)
Oh my gosh sissy I so remember these sweet sweet pictures of Chad. I love love love the one in the all red (I am sure he would not appreciate it like we all do LOL) I have the same picture in my house framed and have for many years. I loved his curls.... The Baseball picture I want to beleive that is when we came to Gastonia and watched him play and Jessica was there I just love his serious face... Thank you for sharing. I also know that sometimes it is just best to get through some feelings on your own and that is all okay.... I am glad you shared this with us. Thank you and Stacy for always being there for daddy when I can't be there, I would have loved to have been in that car with you guys. Also I heard you fixed a MINI breakfast LOL I love it... I remember when you fixed Daddy and Chad that mini roast LOL I can't stop laughing it was like a bite size for them both to share. You are precious never forget that. I love you Bff sister
ReplyDelete